SONY TV Sound System with built-in Subwoofer - HTXT1
Powerful sound, simple set up and elegant design
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• Slim & versatile design: The HT-XT1 is designed to complement your TV and your living space without being obtrusive. Less than 3” tall and intended for televisions ranging in size from 32 – 55”, it’s even capable of supporting loads up to 66 pounds (max.). The top surface is finished in tempered glass to provide a beautiful, durable and stable surface for your TV.
• Heart-pounding bass: Elevate your TV viewing experience with the amazing, room filling sound of dual built-in, down-firing subwoofers. Housed in the elevated chassis, these subwoofers complement the audio experience via enhanced acoustic interaction with your environment, resulting in rich, full musicality and heart pounding action sequences.
• BIG, room-filling sound: Enjoy immersive sound with 170 watt S-Master® amplification and S-Force® digital signal processing. Independent Bass, Treble and Subwoofer adjustments can be made to enhance the sound across all inputs, while seven sound field settings let you enjoy movies, listen to music, and watch sports as if you were there.
• Wireless Bluetooth® music streaming: Stream music and control your Bluetooth® audio experience with compatible music devices, smartphones or tablets. Enjoy simplified Bluetooth® pairing with Near Field Connectivity (NFC); simply align compatible devices by touching their logos. Built-in SBC and AAC codec support improves audio signal quality when streaming music wirelessly.
• Convenient connectivity: Get superior high-definition quality with 4K pass-through using the 3 HDMI® inputs for connecting HD devices like a cable box, Blu-ray® player or gaming console. A single HDMI® TV connection with ARC ensures you get the best possible HD audio signal too. The audio processor supports most HD formats including Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Conveniently connect legacy digital components using the optical input. You can also use the standard 1/8” stereo auxiliary input on the rear panel for simple analog devices.
• Take your home entertainment experience to the next level with this 2.1 channel surround sound system. You’ll hear the clarity of the 330 watt S-Master® amplifier power your music and movies through the sound bar and wireless subwoofer, while S-Force® digital signal processing creates a virtual front surround experience.
• SongPal App system control
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+