South Shore Full Size Pure Black Mates Bed
Description & Features+
This practical mates bed is a great value for your money, as it does not require any box spring. With its three practical drawers providing plenty of storage room, it is definitely a great space-saving solution. It is reversible so the drawers can be placed on either side. It features handle-free profiled drawer front for easy opening and style matching. It provides a perfect fit with South Shore's Pure Black furniture.
Also available in Chocolate and Pure White finishes. It measures 76-1/4-inch long by 56-inch wide by 14-inch high. It is delivered in a box measuring 81-1/2-inch by 23-1/4-inch by 6-inch and weighting 146 pounds. Made of recycled CARB compliant laminated particle panels.
- Full 54-inch mates bed
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 76.25 x 56 x 14
- Features 3 practical drawers (on same side)
- This bed is reversible
- No handles; cut-out at the bottom of the drawers fronts for easy opening
- Drawer interior dimensions : W 22.5 front to back 18.5"
- This bed is an economical choice since it is designed to be used without a box spring
- Designed to support a weight of 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Equipped with polymer glides that includes dampers and catches for enhanced safety
- Pure Black finish
- Also available in Chocolate or Pure White finish
- Contemporary style
- Top surface is not laminated
- Comes in 1 box
- To clean, use a soft dry cloth
- Manufactured from laminated particle board (eco-friendly EPP compliant carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification)
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- Complete assembly required by two adults (tools not provided)
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in Canada
Assembled product dimensions: L 76.00 inches x W 56.00 inches x H 14.00 inches x W 144.00 pounds
South ShoreTM Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering "defects" on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+