Stamina Wirk Ride Cycling Workstation
Tough Choices… Work or exercise? Both activities are monumentally important, but with limited time we sometimes neglect the exercise part.
Description & Features+
A Place to Work
The work surface(17.25"W x 10"D) provides a great place to set your laptop or super secret documents. Or, if tablets are your thing, simply prop it up on the handy-dandy adjustable tablet holder to the angle that works for you. The molded cup holder keeps your drink nice and safe from your occasional clumsiness (is that just me?). The desktop also includes molded handles and a fitness monitor that tracks time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and scan function.
A Place to Ride
The WIRK Ride has its name for a reason. The adjustable belt tension exercise bike makes it easy to work your leg muscles and elevate your heart rate. It has a super comfy padded seat and backrest because we actually want you to use it! The seat height is adjustable to fit your ideal pedaling position.
It turns out that sitting all day isn't good for you. Even if you are pedaling! So, we've come up with a way to let you use the Ride as a Stand-Up workstation as well. The desktop easily pushes away from the seat by pushing up on the release with your foot and gently pushing away. Then, stand up and get your WIRK on!
• Textured pedals to keep your feet in place while pedaling
• Molded hand grips
• Workout monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and scan function
• 17.25"W x 10"D work surface
• Adjustable prop for tablet or book
• Padded seat with backrest and padded grips
• Standing or sitting desktop positions
• Desktop height in standing position: Max 44.5", min 40"
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+