StarTech.com® 1-Port PCI Gigabit Ethernet Network Card
Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation
Description & Features+
This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual-channel networking and maximum data-transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit as well as Mac OS 10+, this high quality PCI Gigabit NIC includes an optional low-profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form-factor/low-profile computer case/server.
Product Label Contents:
- Gigabit Ethernet PCI Card
- Low Profile bracket
- Instruction Manual
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Network Link/Activity and 10/100/1000 Mbps LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, and IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Full and half duplex support
- Supports Wake-on-LAN function, Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Includes a low-profile installation bracket
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+