StarTech.com® VGA over Cat5 Video Extender (ST121 Series)
Allows you to extend your VGA video signal by up to 150 meters (500 feet) and connect up to 4 displays
Description & Features+
The ST121UTP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 allows you to extend your VGA video signal by up to 150 meters (500 feet) and connect up to 4 displays (2 local and 2 remote) from that single source. The ST121UTP is a bundled kit including both a local transmitter and a remote receiver unit, offering a complete solution for scenarios in which remote monitor displays are required.
The local unit features a single VGA input as well as two VGA outputs giving you the ability to view and split your source VGA signal to two independent displays locally. The VGA video signal is then sent over standard 4 pair Category 5 or better UTP cable to the remote unit which also features two additional VGA outputs giving you the freedom to display your VGA source on up to four monitors in total.
The included mounting bracket for the ST121UTP receiver provides versatile mounting options such as a wall, desk or cabinet.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Product Label Contents:
- Local VGA Extender Unit
- Remote VGA Extender Unit
- Mounting Bracket for Receiver (w/ screws)
- Rubber Feet Sets
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Consists of 1 Base unit for the local display, and 1 Remote unit for the remote display (up to 2 monitors can be connected at each location)
- Extends video cables by up to 500 ft. (150m)
- Uses standard Category 5 straight-wired, twisted-pair, network patch cable for economical and reliable data transmission
- Included mounting brackets
Manufacturer's Two-Year Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+