SUPER GLUE 4 TUBES
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
1. Push down and twist to remove cap from container.
2. Remove tube of glue from container.
3. Turn cap and tip on tube counterclockwise to remove the ring under the tip. Turn the cap without ring on tube clockwise until tube is punctured.
4. Ensure that both surface are clean and dry.
5. Apply a thin layer of glue to one surface. Use sparingly as too much glue will weaken bond.
6. Press both surface together and hold for 30 seconds.
7. Allow to set for a few minutes.
8. Clean excess glue from tip with a cloth or tissue so that no glue obstructs the opening.
MAY IRRITATE EYES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. DANGERIOUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not mix with water, alcohols, or any other house-hold chemicals. Do not get in eyes, mouth or on skin. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children.
First aid treatment:
Contains Ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate. Eyelid bonding: see a doctor. Skin bonding:soak skin in water and call a Poison Control Center. Do not force apart.
Rubber, plastic, metal, wood, textiles, ceramics, china, vinyl and leather.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+