The Pool by Tom Thomson
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Enhance any room with the scenes from nature with this beautiful piece of Canadian art history. Born and raised in Canada, Tom Thomson is often credited with his influence on a group of artists who would become known as the Group of Seven. From 1914 to 1917, Tom spent most of the year in Algonquin Park, returning in the winters to Toronto to paint the few canvases which he completed. Mysteriously in 1917, Tom Thomson drowned in Algonquin Park leaving behind a legend that has burgeoned with time.
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 96 cm x 5.1 cm x 85.1 cm (37.8 in. x 2 in. x 33.5 in.); Weight: 5.7 kg (12.5 lb.)
- Image dimensions (L x H): 55.9 cm x 43.2 cm (22 in. x 17 in.)
- Materials: Polyurethane and canvas
- Glass-framed using Bainbridge Alpha mats (acid free with pure white core)
- Gallery style 7.6 cm (3-in.) polyurethane frame in a mahogany finish
- Professionally finished with paper dust covers
- Artist bio on the backside
- Print is “Limited Edition”
- Ready to hang
warranty against manufacturer's defects for 30 days
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+