The Talos Principle Deluxe Edition is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the Serious Sam series, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (Infinite Ocean). Players assume the role of a sentient artificial intelligence placed within a simulation of humanity’s greatest ruins and linked together through an arcane cathedral. Guided by the disembodied voice of Elohim, players will solve a series of increasingly complex puzzles woven into a metaphysical parable about intelligence and meaning in an inevitably doomed world. The Talos Principle Deluxe Edition for PS4 includes the recent expansion The Talos Priciple: Road to Gehenna, comprising four episodes that take experienced players through some of the most advanced and challenging puzzles yet. Players will return to a strange, hidden part of the simulation as Uriel, Elohim's messenger, and attempt to free the souls trapped in this mysterious place.Following its late 2014 release on PC, The Talos Principle earned broad critical and player acclaim.
• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
• Divert drones, disable turrets, and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
• Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
• Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
• But remember: choices have consequences, and somebody’s always watching you.