TP-LINK AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
Mains Filter for better power line communication performance
Description & Features+
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet. Up to 500 Mbps with 300 meters.
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in AES encryption, the TL-PA4010KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
• Miniature design, smaller than most power line adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
• No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
• Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
• Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
• Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
• Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+