Ubisoft PC Heroes of Might & Magic II Gold
An electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Uplay. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Uplay website in order to download and play.
Having crushed his enemies, consolidated his power base and eliminated dissent at the end of Heroes of Might and Magic, Lord Ironfist settled down to rule the land of Enroth. After 25 years of peace, the land is again thrust into turmoil. Lord Ironfist is dead and the ensuing struggle for power between his sons, Archibald and Roland, has led to a state of civil war. Players must choose sides and gather their armies as they use all of their strategic wit and tactics to join in the battle for domination of the lands.
• Heroes of Might and Magic, a multiple award winning game, pushed the envelope for strategy games with beautiful hand drawn graphics. In Heroes of Might and Magic II all graphics have been upgraded and expanded. The computer has been given a new AI full of improvements.
• Heroes II now boasts an adaptable interface, changing its look and feel depending on whether you play a good or evil character. Playing the good side will give the player more access to healing and protection oriented spells and monsters, while playing the evil side will give access to destructive spells and foul monsters.
• An unusually interactive campaign storyline combined with thousands of man-hours worth of cinematic cut sequences creates a unique atmosphere that draws the player into a fantasy world rife with noble deeds and base betrayals.
• Players can now play up to 6 people instead of 4 via hot-seat, modem, network, direct connect and INTERNET PLAY.
• In addition, two new character classes (Necromancers and Wizards), and new terrain types have been added, while the heroes' skills have been expanded to encompass everything from combat to movement and diplomacy. This adds an enhanced RPG element to the game, allowing players to continue playing certain heroes and advance their abilities through multiple scenarios.
• A diverse range of features have been implemented, including approximately 40 campaign scenarios with unique 3D rendered sequences for each. Let's not forget the horde of monsters, spells, events and artifacts that made Heroes of Might and Magic so memorable. Heroes II now has over 50 monsters, 60 spells and 70 artifact types.
• The Price of Loyalty expansion pack introduces 4 new campaigns and a slew of enhancements to the Heroes of Might and Magic II world. Control the course of an expanding empire in Descendants, or try your tactics against a horde of spell crafters in The Wizards' Isle. Discover new heroes and artifacts as you explore and conquer 24 new campaign maps. Or log in and go head-to-head or team up with your friends in 20 new standalone scenarios.
o Processor: Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 1.5 GHz (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
o Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
o Graphics: DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
o DirectX Version: DirectX® 9 or higher
o Sound: DirectX® 9 compliant
o Hard Drive: 2+ GB
o Multiplay: Broadband internet connection
o *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: NVIDIA GeForce 4 / FX / 6 / 7 families (GeForce 4 MX NOT supported), ATI Radeon 8500 / 9000 / X families, Matrox Parhelia
o Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+