Ubisoft PC Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate
An electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
All digital sales are final. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Uplay. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Uplay website in order to download and play.
Take part into a thrilling new adventure in the world of Ashan with the Hammers of Fate expansion. Discover uncharted territories and experience new ways of playing Heroes of Might & Magic V.
Queen Isabel's war is over and the Griffin Empire is on its knees. The Empire is paralyzed by a vicious civil war, having barely recovered from the massive conflict against the demon hordes and the undead legions.
Isabel, now worshipped as a Saint, leads a merciless inquisition to purge the Empire of any trace of corruption. Rebel forces gather at the fringe of the realm to counter the Queen's fanatics. Meanwhile, from the north awakens a new power. After centuries of isolation, the Mountain Lords once again fuel their forges and blow their war horns...
• New faction: Introducing a brand-new Dwarves faction, made up of heroic warriors and rune magic adepts who stalk the deepest mountains and most hostile regions of the North
• A brand-new adventure:Featuring 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes, the new campaign will lead you even deeper into the dramatic events that began with Heroes of Might and Magic V.
• Extended game experience:With new spells and abilities, 5 new single-player maps, 10 new multiplayer maps, new buildings, new artefacts, and new neutral creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate gives you the tools to develop new tactics and further your game experience both online and offline.
• Improved mechanics and gameplay:
Thanks to new features such as Caravans and a random map generator, you will enjoy an even smoother experience and unlimited replayability. In addition, the simultaneous turn feature will speed up your online games.
• Processor: Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 1.5 GHz (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
• Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
• Graphics: DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
• DirectX Version: DirectX® 9 or higher
• Sound: DirectX® 9 compliant
• Hard Drive: 2+ GB
• Multiplay: Broadband internet connection
• Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: NVIDIA GeForce 4 / FX / 6 / 7 families (GeForce 4 MX NOT supported), ATI Radeon 8500 / 9000 / X families, Matrox Parhelia
• Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+