Ubisoft PC IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover
An electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
Join the Royal Air Force and The Battle of Britain!
Fly into the pivotal aerial battle for the skies of Britain. As a member of the British RAF, face off against the deadly German Luftwaffe and the Italian Air Force. IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover is the next exciting World War II combat flight simulator from 1C: Maddox Games, creators of the critically acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series.
• Fight the Wars of History – England, 1940: Germany is waging a massive air campaign for absolute supremacy of the skies. Join the battle to save Britain.
• Over 25 Aircrafts – English, German, and Italian aircraft including the Spitfire, the Hurricane, and the Messerschmitt Bf-109. Every detail is faithfully recreated.
• Enormous Environments – Fly through the cities and towns of London, southern and northern England, northern France, southern Belgium, and more.
• Incredible Physics Damage – Every single aircraft component can be damaged for incredibly realistic and satisfying results.
• Massive Multiplayer – Customizable modes allow for up to 128 players in huge ongoing battles or hop in deathmatch-style free-for-alls.
• New Groundbreaking 3D Engine – Huge variety of photorealistic ground vehicles, buildings, and environments.
• PROCESSOR: AMD Athlon™ X2 3800+ or 2.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 dual-core
• RAM: 2 GB
• VIDEO CARD: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible video card (see supported list)*
• DIRECT X®: DirectX® 9.0c or DirectX® 10 (included)
• SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c or higher
• HARD DISK: 10 GB
• PERIPHERALS: Mouse, keyboard
• MULTIPLAY: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
• *SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: ATI Radeon™ 4850/5000/6000 series or NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800/9000/250/460 series or better.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+