Ubisoft PC Lock On
PC Lock On, an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Uplay. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Uplay website in order to download and play.
Feel the power of commanding a modern jet fighter. Fly a variety of combat aircraft in the most graphically rich, audio intense game environment ever created for a combat flight simulator.
Lock On: Air Combat Simulation combines a broad scope of game play that includes engaging missions, an immersive combat environment, and in-your-face action. Choose from eight U.S. and Russian jets that range from the tank-killing A-10 Warthog and, ground-pounding Su-25 Frog foot to air superiority fighters like the F-15C Eagle and Su-27 Flanker. Filled with intense campaigns, realistic flight modeling and flexible game options, Lock On will provide unlimited game play action to both novice and veteran flight simulation fans.
• Eight flyable aircraft, two US and five Russian, and one German (A-10A Warthog, F-15C Eagle, Su-27 Flanker B, MiG-29 Fulcrum A, MiG-29 Fulcrum C, Su-25 Frogfoot, Su-33 Flanker D, and German MiG-29).
• The Black Sea region, which includes the Crimean peninsula and the eastern Caucuses, is the setting for the hypothetical, present day air conflict.
• Stunning 3D objects and terrain create the best looking world ever created for a flight simulation. Everything from aircraft, to tanks, to buildings, are recreated in unmatched detail.
• An incredibly detailed area with dynamic lighting effects featuring, more than 180,000 buildings, 50,000,000 trees, 21 cities, 1,700 towns and villages, 500 bridges, 18 airfields and 8 naval bases.
• Realistic sound effects and audio environment that includes communication with wingmen, AWACS, tankers, and tower/approach controllers.
• A range of player missions including training, quick start, fast battle planner, and at least 36 individual missions, each with its own background and story.
• Multiplayer for up to 32 players via LAN or at least six over the internet, go head-to-head or take part in cooperative missions.
• *RAM: 512 GB Windows XP / 1 GB Windows Vista (1 GB / 2 GB recommended)
• *Video Card: 3D video card (DirectX 8.1 compatible)w/32MB RAM (128MB recommended)
• *Sound Card: Sound Card (Direct 8.1 compatible)
• *DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or higher
• *Hard Drive Space: 1.1 GB
• *Muliplayer: Internet connection (56 kbps or better) or LAN for multiplayer.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+