Ubisoft PC Tom Clancy's EndWar
PC Tom Clancy's EndWar, an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Uplay. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Uplay website in order to download and play.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
2011 - 2014. The world enjoys an unprecedented era of peace as enhanced defense technology eliminates the threat of nuclear war. But can it last?
2020. Constant depletion of resources has international tensions at a breaking point. One spark will ignite what no one thought could happen...a third and final world war.
Introducing Tom Clancy's EndWar, the first new Clancy I.P. since the highly acclaimed Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell launched in 2002. EndWar will bring World War III to life in a way only Clancy can.
Strategy for the next generation: Led by creative director Michael de Plater (Rome Total War), EndWar will redefine strategy gaming. Designed exclusively for next-gen consoles EndWar will create a theatre of war, immersing you in the drama of World War III in a way you never thought possible.
Fight For Your Nation: Pick a side US, Europe, Russia - the fate of the world is in your hands. If you don't step in to save your homeland, who will?
Command Your Army: Grow your army into the most powerful force on the planet. Your army is completely customizable, and experience breeds strength - your units grow more powerful with every campaign you fight.
Light Up The City of Lights: Tom Clancy's World War III won't be won by capturing remote deserts or grasslands but by striking countries in the heart. Paris, Moscow, Washington D.C. will all erupt in flames as you battle your way through the fully destructive playground.
A Whole New Kind of Massive: EndWar will be an online multiplayer experience unlike anything you've ever encountered. 16 player matchups? Try hundreds. 30 minute battles? Try persistent matchups lasting for months at a time. This isn't a skirmish, it's World War III.
Talk Your Way to Victory: Put the controller aside and start shouting commands. EndWar can be played almost entirely via voice command.
• Processor: Intel® Core® 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ or better
• Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
• Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list*)
• Hard Drive: 10 GB free hard disk space
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compatible sound card
• Network: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream or faster and service required for multiplayer mode
• Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse required.
• *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
• ATI® RADEON® X1800XT / X1900XT / HD 2000 / 3000 / 4000 series
• NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT / 7950 GT / 8 / 9 / 200 series
• Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
• NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive. Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+