Ubisoft PC Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
An electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Uplay. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Uplay website in order to download and play.
Ubisoft’s award-winning shooter that was founded on the PC returns with Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2, designed specifically for the PC gamer by GRIN. Building on the foundation of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, the sequel is a near-future warfare masterpiece. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PC screams tactics, and you’ll need to bring your best to bear if you are going to get the Ghosts past their latest challenge…
It’s 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS), but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil. With a border that’s 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn’t play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military’s most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
For the first time ever, the Ghosts will defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations. They will battle enemies in mountain terrain, barren deserts and even on their home turf in El Paso, Texas. Each environment presents its own benefits and challenges and will call for fresh tactical approaches.
Vastly Improved AI:
AI is more challenging than ever. Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. But don't worry – your team's got your back. Improved squad-mate AI will now feed you more of the information you need with descriptive commands like "enemy spotted behind red truck ahead."
The revolutionary Cross-Com feature has been upgraded for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. The new Cross-Com 2.0 will give the player more information than ever before. Not only will you be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display, but the click of a button will expand that to full-screen view for a clearer and more precise picture. This will give you a more comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View will allow unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
Your Team Just Got Bigger:
- Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters.
- Gain mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations and replenish armaments on the battlefield using an unmanned artillery M.U.L.E.
- Immediately heal the entire team, including the squad leader Scott Mitchell, with an all-new medic class of soldier.
• Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or better (2.8 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon or better recommended)
• Memory: 1024 MB
• Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c w/ shader 2.0 compliance (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
• Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
• DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher
• Hard Drive: 5 GB free space
• Peripherals supported: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse
• Multiplayer: 128 kbps Broadband Internet connection or faster (512 Kbps upload rate for a server on a full game)
• *Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 - 6800 / 7 / 8 series, ATI Radeon 9700 / 9800 / X700 - X850 / X1300 - X1950 series; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+