VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe
Powerful and Effortless Video Conversion Solution
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
honestech VHS to DVD™ 5.0 Deluxe is revolutionary software that provides users with a complete and fully featured program for easy and simple conversion of their videos into VCD, SVCD, DVD, or Blu-ray movies. Now you can save all your old home videos and burn them to disc to keep your precious memories alive forever. You can also convert captured video into MPEG-4 or WMV format and watch them on your PSP, iPod, or Windows-based PDA device.
honestech VHS to DVD™ 5.0 Deluxe has three modes: 1) Easy Wizard Mode, 2) Advanced Mode, and 3) Audio Recorder.
1. The Easy Wizard mode provides step-by-step pictorial instructions which assist the user through the conversion process.
2. The Advanced Mode simplifies capturing, editing and burning movies into a simple three-step process.
- Capture: Capture your video from camcorder, VCR, DVD player etc...
- Edit: Trim unwanted scenes, combine clips, and add transitions and other effects.
- Burn: Burn your movie onto a Blu-ray, DVD, VCD, or SVCD disc, or convert the video into MPEG-4 or WMV format that you can watch on your PSP, iPod, or Windows-based PDA device.
3. The Audio Recorder records audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to WMV files. Using the recorded WMV files, you can create audio CDs, Data CDs or Data DVDs.
Whether you?re a novice or professional, honestech VHS to DVD™ 5.0 Deluxe is your best choice for editing and producing home movies on VCD, SVCD, DVD or Blu-ray. honestech VHS to DVD™ 5.0 Deluxe provides everything you need to easily create DVD movies. honestech VHS to DVD™ 5.0 Deluxe auto-detects capture devices on your PC and captures video from a wide variety of devices: VCR, Digital Camcorder, DVD player, TV, etc…
Whichever discs you create, VCD, SVCD, DVD or Blu-ray discs, all of your home movies will play in superb digital quality. Simply load the disc you have created and play it on your home DVD player or PC. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP
- USB 2.0 Host Controller/Port
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz, Pentium® D, Pentium® M 1.3 GHz, Pentium Core™ Duo, or AMD® Athlon® 64 processor (Intel® Pentium® IV 3 GHz with hyperthreading or dual core 1.3 GHz for HD editing)
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700MB for program installation and 10GB for DVD creation (25GB for Blu-ray Disc creation)
- Other: Composite (RCA) cable, Audio cable (3.5mm to composite), Audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm), DirectX 9.0 or higher, Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher, QuickTime Player for MOV, CD Writer for VCD, SVCD, DVD Writer for DVD, Blu-ray Writer for Blu-ray Disc, IEEE1394 cable for DV/HDV camcorder (optional)
- Analog Video: Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or other digital formats.
- HD Edit: Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Supports up to 1920x1080 resolution.
- Blu-ray:Perfect for burning high-definition video that requires greater data storage. Stores up to 25GB of data.
- Audio Recorder: Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
- iPhone/iPad: Convert captured video into MPEG4/AVC format to watch on your portable device.
Assembled product dimensions: L 2.25 inches x W 5.50 inches x H 7.50 inches x W 0.67 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+