We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The ViewSonic® Pro8500 is an advanced high brightness DLP® installation projector which includes BrilliantColor™ technology to produce more vibrant colors. The Pro8500 delivers 5000 lumens, 4900:1 contrast ratio with a 1024x768 XGA native resolution, allowing it to shine in virtually any lighting situation. The Pro8500 provides maximum mounting flexibility with a wide 1.5X optical zoom adjustment and a multitude of connectivity options including Network Display, USB, and WiFi. The filter-less design and long lamp life provide for easy maintenance and low total cost of ownership.
Type A: for PC-less slide show presentation – supports JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF from USB flash drive, optional wireless USB adapter Mini-B: for direct presentation from computer (not Mac compatible)
ViewSonic projector, power cable, VGA cable, remote control/laser with batteries, lens cap, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard DVD (with User Guide)
- Ultra-bright 5,000 lumen output makes this the perfect choice for large boardrooms, conference halls and auditoriums.
- Latest BrilliantColor™ technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 5-segment color (RGBWY) wheel provides greater color accuracy than standard DLP projectors with a 4-segment color wheel
- Integrated closed captioning decoder for the hearing impaired.
- Use the Eco-mode to achieve lower power consumption, reduce overall noise and extend lamp life. Filter less design saves costs and maintenance.
- Schedule, manage and monitor the projector remotely and receive e-mail alerts of projector lamp status
- With its advanced management software, you can project up to 4 PCs at the same time with the ability to broadcast up to 8 projectors.
- Project your pictures or images directly from a USB flash drive without a PC.
- Supports multiple video timing formats from SD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) to HD 720p, 1080i/p
- Project your presentations through any USB connection without the hassle of running a bulky VGA cable.
- Allow the projector to be WiFi enabled with an optional USB wireless adapter (WPD-100)
3-year limited warranty on parts, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year Express Exchange® service.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+