VIV-8MM-C Fisheye Lens
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Vivitar 8mm F3.5 fisheye lens is created for the APS-C image sensor. It creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering 180 degree angle of view, the fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen with the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance and large depth of field gives new meaning to close-up shots.
- 180 degree diagonal view on APS-C image format
- Rounded image when used full frame
- Hybrid aspherical lens for sharp images
- Multi-layer coating to relieve flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 12 inches
- Built-in petal-type hood
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+