WarmlyYours SmartStat™ Thermostat
Programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems.
Description & Features+
This SmartStat™ dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems. The thermostat includes an in-floor sensor, a built-in electric GFCI, and features a sharp digital display - indicating the exact floor temperature. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week, and also features a manual setback to a high and a low temperature level. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
- Elegant design
- For use with 120 volt and 240 volt floor heating systems
- In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
- Digital display indicates exact floor temperature
- Built-in GFCI safety with test light
- Simple programming functions for ease of use
- 3-year warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+