Webber Naturals® Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil EPA/DHA 200 mg Softgels
Description & Features+
An overabundance in consumption of trans saturated and saturated fats coming from processed and packaged foods, and diets high in meat protein causes a nutritional imbalance, leading to a deficiency of omega-3.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to support brain function and reduce levels of serum triglycerides, having a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels, and maintaining cardiovascular health. They have also been shown to helps support cognitive health and brain function.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from webber naturals is a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, specifically for the maintenance of cardiovascular health and to support cognitive health and brain function. It is 100% wild, therefore containing the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA.
• Extracted from already harvested wild salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted
• A valuable supplement for support of cardiovascular and mental health
• Standardized for consistent levels of DHA and EPA in every softgel
• Helpful for the skin, joints, immunity, and protection from UV rays
• Guaranteed pure; tested for pollutants, toxins, including heavy metals
• Rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally occurring ratio
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+