Wine Away Emergency Kit
Works on fresh and dried stains without the use of bleach or phosphates
Description & Features+
• Fabric: Saturate stain with Wine Away. Let penetrate for 1-3 minutes. Launder or dry clean according to manufacturer's instructions. Always check garment prior to drying. Additional applications may be needed.
• Tip: If stain turns bluish color, treat stain with Wine Away and laundry pre-wash, then launder as directed.
• Note: Wine Away effectively removes most red wine stains. However, some stains are simply not removable. Wine Away is safe to use around children & pets. It is non-flammable, biodegradable, and contains no phosphates or bleach
• Caution: Do not ingest. Do not dilute or fill Wine Away bottle with any other chemical. Do not treat garment while wearing. Keep out of children.
• First Aid: Eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes. Skin: If irritation occurs, wash with soap & water. Contact physician if irritation persists.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+