Wireless AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Router
Enhanced whole home Wi-Fi coverage in large homes
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Easier Than Ever to Control Your Network
Controlling your network by enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity and creating Wi-Fi guest networks is easier than ever with our new interface.
Further Range and a Stronger Signal
With it's high powered amplifier and 3 external high-gain antenna, the DIR-880L creates a wireless signal that reaches farther than most Wireless N and 11AC routers. Eliminate wireless deadzones and experience whole-home coverage with the AC1900 Wi-Fi Router.
Why Make the Switch to AC?
Older wireless technologies are simply too slow and congested to handle the increasing demands of today's bandwidth sensitive applications.The DIR-880L is an optimum performance solution to handle bandwidth demanding applications for your home or small business network.
Do More with Dual Band Technology
Use the 2.4 GHz band for everyday tasks, while leaving the high-speed 5 GHz AC band free for HD video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers. With fewer devices using the high-speed 5 GHz band, there's less interference and congestion, giving you better performance and a lag-free wireless experience.
• 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
• Two USB ports (one USB 3.0, one USB 2.0)
• Reset Button
• Three dual band high-gain antennas
• 2.4 GHz band: 2400-2483.5 MHz
• 5 GHz band: 5150-5725 MHz
• LAN (for each port)
• USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
• IEEE 802.11ac
• IEEE 802.11n
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.11b
• IEEE 802.11a
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
• Guest zone
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• DLNA media server support
• Advanced AC SmartBeam
• Bridge mode
• VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
• Advanced QoS with band steering
• VPN server - L2TP over IPSec
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+