Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and set rack to center. Line a muffin pan with papers or spray with non-stick canola oil spray; set aside.
- For the streusel, combine flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon using a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs. Add the Rice Krispies and combine together using fingertips. Set aside.
- Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions. Fold through diced apple. Divide batter evenly amongst 12 prepared muffin cups. Divide the streusel evenly over top of the muffins.
- Bake in center of oven for 18-22 minutes. Cool completely before removing from muffin pan.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.