Asian-Style Pork Tenderloin
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Combine all ingredients except pork and Becel® Oil in non-aluminum shallow dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Grease 27 x 15 cm (2 L) baking dish with Becel® Oil; add pork and marinade.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pork reaches 160 °F (70° C). Let stand 5 minutes.
- *Five Spice Powder is a spice blend frequently used in Asian cuisine. It can be purchased at Asian specialty markets and bulk food stores. To make, combine 1 tsp (5 mL) EACH ground star anise, ground fennel seed, ground Szechwan pepper and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) EACH ground cassia or cinnamon and ground cloves.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.