1 hr 15 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F (180 ˚C). Lightly spray 9 x 5 inch (23 x 13 cm, 2L) loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flours, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Buttery Taste margarine with brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally, until blended. Alternately beat in flour mixture and bananas until blended. Stir in walnuts. Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 60 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean and top is dark golden brown. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.