Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and brush lightly with 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of the oil. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into strips 1/2-inch wide; season with salt and pepper to taste. In a medium skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Spread barbecue sauce on heated crust. Top with onion, bell pepper, chicken and cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts and is lightly browned.
- Place pizza crust on a hot, oiled grill and let it cook for 2 minutes. Once it has browned lightly on one side, remove it from the grill and flip it grilled side up.
- Top with barbecue sauce, vegetables, cooked chicken and cheese
- Reduce the heat on the grill and put the loaded pizza back on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly
- Let rest before slicing
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.