BBQ Grilled Steak Burgers
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat barbecue to medium heat.
- Place vegetables in centre of large sheet heavy-duty foil; drizzle with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Fold to make packet. Grill 15 min. Meanwhile, mix meat and 2 Tbsp. of the remaining barbecue sauce; shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Turn packet over. Add burgers to barbecue; grill 8 to 10 min. or until done (160ºF), turning burgers and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce after 5 min.
- Remove packet from barbecue. Top burgers with Kraft Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted. Fill buns with cheeseburgers and vegetables.
Substitute a yellow pepper for the green pepper.
Prepare using Kraft Singles White Cheddar Cheese Slices.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.