Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Spray 10 nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour with salt in medium bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup (125 mL) Becel margarine with pastry blender or finger tips just until large crumbs begin to form. Whisk water with 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vinegar. Add just enough water mixture to flour mixture to form dough, while stirring flour mixture with fork. Shape into a ball, then cover with plastic wrap; flatten dough into a disc. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Whisk corn syrup, brown sugar, egg, 2 Tbsp (30 mL) melted Becel, vanilla and remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vinegar. Roll dough on lightly floured surface about 0.5 cm thick. Cut out 10 (10 to 11-cm) circles, using a lightly floured glass or circle cutter. Press circles into prepared muffin cups. Fill cups evenly with raisins, then corn syrup mixture.
- Bake until deep golden, about 22 minutes. Let stand in pan 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack and cool completely.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.