Big Tomato-Basil Bruschettas with Steak
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Combine basil, tomatoes, oil, garlic and ¼ tsp salt in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Stir then cover and let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. Sprinkle steak with remaining salt. Barbecue steak 4 min per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to a platter and let rest 10 min. Barbecue bread, 1 - 2 min per side or until lightly charred.
- Slice steak thinly. Top toasted bread with tomato mixture, then sliced steak. Drizzle with any juices from tomato bowl.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.