Blueberry Bran Muffins
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line muffin tin with muffin paper liners.
- Mix together wheat bran and milk and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, egg, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in bran and milk mixture.
- Stir all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder, into mixture.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour. This prevents the blueberries from falling to the bottom of the batter. Add to batter.
- Scoop batter into muffin paper liners (2/3 full).
- Bake for 15 or 20 minutes, until the tops spring back when lightly tapped.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.