Bowtie Pasta Toss
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.5 lb||Bowtie Pasta|
|1.5 cups||Frozen Peas|
|4 slices||Ham low fat or 1 cup cooked turkey or chicken, cut into thin strips|
|4 med||Tomato chopped|
|3 tbsp||Becel® Light margarine|
|3 tbsp||Lime Juice|
|1 tsp||Fresh thyme leaves finely chopped|
|1||Clove Garlic finely chopped|
|3 tbsp||Parmesan cheese grated|
|0.5 tsp||Ground Black Pepper|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Toss ham with tomatoes in serving bowl; set aside. Blend Becel® Light margarine, lemon juice, thyme, black pepper and garlic in small bowl.
- Add pasta, margarine mixture and cheese to ham mixture; toss well.
- Please see nutrition information for sodium content.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.