Brownie Pizza Sundae
1 hr 43 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Brownie Mix|
|0.5 cup||Creamy peanut butter|
|1 container||Breyers® Ice Cream your favorite|
|2 cups||Strawberries or blueberries and/or raspberries, sliced|
|3 tbsp||Chocolate syrup or caramel ice cream topping|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spraya large pizza pan* with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 23 minutes or just until center is firm. Cool on wire rack, about 20 minutes. Freeze 1 hour or until frozen.
- Evenly spread Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter on brownie pizza, leaving 2.5-cm border. Top with scoops of your favourite Breyers® Ice Cream arranged in a ring.** Fill with fruit, then drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- *Use 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking dish instead of pizza pan and bake about 20 minutes. **Brownie pizza may be prepared up to this point and frozen until ready to serve. Just before serving, fill with fruit, then add toppings.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.