Caesar Vinaigrette Chicken Tacos
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.5 cup||Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing divided|
|1||Red Peppers cut in half|
|0.5||Red Onion cut into 4 wedges|
|4||Maple Leaf® Prime® Naturally Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (1 lb./454 g)|
|8||Corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed|
|2 cups||Romaine Lettuce shredded|
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Remove 3 Tbsp. dressing; brush 1 Tbsp. evenly onto vegetables, and brush remaining 2 Tbsp. evenly onto chicken.
- Grill chicken and vegetables 6 to 8 min. on each side or until chicken is done (165ºF) and vegetables are tender.
- Cut chicken and vegetables into thin slices; place on tortillas. Top with lettuce and remaining dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.