Cajun-Spice Roast Turkey
3 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat oven to 325F.
- Place a rack in a large, deep roasting pan.
- Dry turkey well with paper towels.
- Mix all seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Reserve 1 tsp of spice mix.
- Add butter to remaining mixture and combine.
- Rub under and on skin of turkey. Place on rack in prepared pan.
- Roast until thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh reads 170F, leg moves easily when twisted and juices run clear, about 3 to 3-½ hours.
- Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil and let rest at least 30 min before carving.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.