Campbell's® Classic Holiday Stuffing
1 hr 5 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Butter (60 mL)|
|2||Celery stalk chopped|
|4 cloves||Clove Garlic|
|0.25 cup||Fresh sage leaves (60 mL)|
|1 tsp||Dried thyme leaves (5 mL)|
|0.5 tsp||Salt (3 mL)|
|0.5 tsp||Ground Black Pepper (3 mL)|
|12 cups||Cubed day old crusty bread about 3/4-inch (2 cm) pieces|
|3 lrg||Egg lightly beaten|
|0.5 cup||Fresh Parsley chopped (125 mL)|
|2 cups||Campbell’s® ready to use chicken broth (500 mL)|
2. Toss vegetable mixture with bread, eggs and parsley. Stir in broth gradually until well combined. Transfer to a buttered 9x13-inch (3 L) casserole dish.
3. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set in the center and golden on top. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
1. Cook a large peeled and chopped Granny Smith apple with the vegetable mixture and add a handful of dried cranberries with the broth to add a touch of sweetness to this classic stuffing (as shown in recipe image).
2. Make this stuffing gourmet by adding chopped roasted chestnuts and cooked, browned sausage.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.