Campbell’s® Thai Chicken & Rice Soup
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pkg||Campbell’s® Thai Chicken & Rice Soup Kit 120 g|
|1 carton||Campbell’s® ready to use chicken broth|
|1||Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless 150 g|
|0.5 pkg||Mushrooms sliced|
|0.67 cup||Coconut milk|
|1.5 tbsp||Lime Juice|
- Remove packet of fish powder from soup kit.
- Add fish powder, remaining soup kit, broth, chicken, mushrooms and coconut milk to a medium pot. Stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in lime juice and serve.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.