Canadian Cheese & Bacon Burger
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Heat greased barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, bacon, and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce just until blended; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill 7 min. on each side or until done (160ºF), brushing with remaining barbecue sauce for the last 5 min. Top with Kraft Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted.
- Fill buns with cheeseburgers, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce.
Prepare using Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar Cheese Slices.
Serve on toasted hamburger buns. Add buns, cut sides down, to barbecue when topping burgers with Singles; grill 1 to 2 min. or until toasted.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.