Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixer, beat butter, extract and sugars until light and slightly fluffy.
- Add egg, mixing until smooth. Add flour mixture and mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop dough using a teaspoon onto baking sheet placing 2-in (5 cm) apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.