Caramelized Tropical Sundae
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- In bowl, stir together brown sugar, orange juice, honey, cinnamon and ginger. Add pineapple and mango; toss to coat.
- Spread on foil-lined heavy baking sheet; broil on top third rack until caramelized and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Spoon yogurt into each of 4 serving bowls.
- Top each with fruit mixture and almonds (if using).
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.