Cheesy Sweetie Potato Wedges
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Swiss Cheese shredded, low-fat|
|2 tbsp||Cheddar Cheese|
|1 cup||Cherry Tomatoes quartered|
|1 cup||Fresh zucchini diced|
|0.5 cup||Frozen corn thawed|
|1||Green Onions chopped|
|1 tbsp||Lime Juice or white wine vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
- Scrub and pat potato dry; prick all over with fork. Microwave on paper towel on high until tender, about 5 minutes. (Or you can bake in 400°F/200°C oven, about 1 hour.) Let cool enough to handle.
- Cut in half crosswise; cut into wedges. Arrange on plate. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on high until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Quick Salsa: Meanwhile, cook zucchini and corn in microwave until tender, about 2 minutes on high. Transfer to big bowl. Add tomatoes, zucchini, green onion, lime juice and olive oil; stir to combine.
- Spoon salsa over cheesy sweetie potato wedges.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.