3 hr 50 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 dz||Popsicle sticks|
|1 dz||Dixie cups 3 oz Dixie cups|
|96 g||Graham crackers coarsely chopped|
|1 cup||35% cream|
|0.5 pkg||Cream Cheese 1/2 pkg of 250-g, at room temperature|
|1 tbsp||Lime Juice|
|Fresh cherries pitted and chopped|
- Arrange Dixie cups on a baking sheet. Spoon 1/2 tsp of graham-cracker pieces into the bottom of each.
- Whip cream in a medium bowl using an electric mixer on high until soft peaks form when beaters are lifted, about 2 min. Set aside.
- Using the same beaters (no need to wash them), beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until fluffy, about 2 min. Gradually whip in honey until smooth. Stir in lime juice and cherries until combined. Fold in whipped cream and remaining graham-cracker pieces until you get a swirled mixture. Spoon into cups, filling to the top. Insert a Popsicle stick into the centre of each cup.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 1/2 hours. Remove pops gently by pressing up on the bottom of the cup.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.