Chicken & Mushrooms with Carbonara Pasta
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 tbsp||Becel® Buttery Taste margarine|
|4||Boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-¼ lbs./625 g)|
|1 pkg||Mushrooms sliced|
|2||Clove Garlic chopped|
|0.5 cup||Knorr® Chicken Broth|
|1 pkg||Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish|
|1 cup||Frozen Peas thawed|
- Melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth and cook until almost evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr Sidekicks® according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cook time. Spoon Pasta onto serving platter.
- Top with chicken, mushrooms and juices from skillet.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.