Chicken Parmesan with Ratatouille Sauce
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Place chicken on a cutting board. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap and pound with a rolling pin until 1/4-in. thick. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt. Season with pepper.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add chicken and cook 1 to 2 min. Flip.
- Remove pan from burner and reduce heat to low.
- Scoop 1/4 cup portions of ratatouille over each breast and spread to edges. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return pan to burner.
- Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through, 3 to 4 more minutes.
Photographer: Erik Putz
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.