Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Apples
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 cup||Becel® Buttery Taste margarine|
|2 tsp||Sugar cinnamon sugar|
|0.25 tsp||Ground Black Pepper|
|3||Granny Smith Apples peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch (2,5 cm) wedges|
|3||Sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch (2,5 cm) wedges|
- Preheat oven to 450° F (230o C).
- Combine Becel® Buttery Taste Spread, cinnamon sugar and pepper in small bowl.
- Toss apples with 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon sugar mixture in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss potatoes with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on baking sheet; arrange in single layer. Bake potatoes 10 minutes.
- Stir in apple mixture and bake, stirring once halfway through, until potatoes and apples are tender, about 25 minutes. Toss gently before serving
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.