Classic Pan Shortbread
1 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- In large bowl, cream butter using wooden spoon.
- Gradually add sugar and Club House Pure Vanilla, beating until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Club House Rice Flour and all purpose flour until mixture becomes too stiff to work with a spoon.
- Turn onto floured board and knead lightly, drawing in flour until dough begins to crack. Form into a ball and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- On ungreased baking sheet, pat dough into rounds about ½ inch (1 cm) thick and 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter. Smooth edges or pinch to create scalloped appearance. Prick all over with a fork.
- Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 40 -–50 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting into pieces. Remove to cooling rack. Let cool thoroughly before storing in tins.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.