Clay Pot Fox
- Paint both pots Pumpkin Orange.
- Paint rim of larger pot Leaf Green.
- Create small flowers around rim of smaller pot using liner brush.Add leaves with Leaf Green and use opposite end of brush dipped in Yellow for centers of flowers.
- Glue small pot to larger pot as shown.Let dry.
- Trace and cut out tail and ears from foam sheet. Paint tail and ears Pumpkin Orange leaving the white foam showing at end of tail. Add Black tips to ears.
- Draw a heart shape on pots as shown to create face and chest.Paint White.
- Add face details and paint legs with Black.
- Glue tail and ears to pots as shown to finish.
Project Tip: Glue floral accents and other embellishments for more dimension.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.