Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|2 tbsp||Great Value Unsalted Butter|
|1||Sweet onion small, diced|
|1||Red sweet pepper diced|
|0.5 pkg||Great Value Light Cream Cheese cubed|
|0.5 cup||1% milk|
|2 cans||Great Value No Salt Added Peaches & Cream Whole Kernel Corn drained|
|1 cup||Frozen shelled edamame beans|
|3||Green Onions thinly sliced|
|0.5 tsp||Great Value Iodized Table Salt|
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and peppers for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Add cream cheese and milk. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Stir through corn, edamame, green onions and salt.
- Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until the edamame are heated through.
- Yields 8 servings
- For a lighter version, leave out the cream cheese and milk. Simply sauté until the edamame are heated through.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.