Creamy Smashed Potatoes ’n Peas
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- In saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes and garlic until potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add peas and cook until peas are tender about 3 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan; cook over medium-low heat, shaking pan until potatoes are dry, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and mash potatoes and peas.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat milk and green onion over medium-low heat until hot; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Stir into potatoes along with the olive oil and salt. Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle Feta cheese overtop.
- Please note that final recipe may look different from photo.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.