Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 pouch||Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix|
|0.5 cup||Plain dry bread crumbs|
|4||Boneless skinless chicken breasts halves|
|0.3 cup||Hellmann's® Half the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing|
|2 med||Zucchini quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces|
|8 cups||Mixed salad greens|
|0.5 cup||Dried Cranberries|
|0.5 cup||Toasted Walnuts|
|1 lrg||Granny Smith Apples cored and thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).
- Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.