Double Chocolate Pretzel Piles
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- In a large bowl roughly break the pretzel sticks into slightly smaller pieces. Line two baking trays with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the milk chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds; leave them in the microwave for 30 seconds before opening the door. Remove and stir well. Repeat this process 1-2 more times or until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Pour over the broken pretzel sticks and stir thoroughly to evenly coat the pieces in chocolate.
- Using two forks, make roughly 20 small piles on the prepared baking trays.
- Melt the white chocolate chips using the same method as the milk chocolate chips. Transfer melted white chocolate into a small zipper storage bag; snip off the corner and drizzle over the pretzel piles. Place trays in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or until the chocolate sets. Store the pretzel piles in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Leaving the chocolate chips in the microwave briefly after the timer goes off allows for even heat distribution and makes for easy melting.
Breaking up the pretzel sticks slightly makes forming the piles easier.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.